Sunday, June 3, 2012

So week one is over and I'm feeling happy and refreshed. Today I had rehearsal to go over things for the new UWP show and I'm excited for what's to come and how the audience and future casts will react to the material.

I feel so blessed to be around so many familiar and comfortable faces it really makes coming to a new city so much easier. I've been lucky enough to stay with the same host families and work with people that I've either traveled with or met when I was traveling and I really do feel very comfortable.

I will admit that I've had feelings of homesickness while I was here. It's not really me wanting to go home but more of me wanting my family and friends to be here.

I really could see myself living in Colorado one day because it's so gorgeous and I just love the atmosphere and the people so much. The only thing that would stop me from coming here is if my parents wouldn't move closer. I really don't think I could live this far away from my family and friends because I literally miss them everyday. I'm sure that after a while things will get easier but right now I couldn't imagine making a permanent move here without them.

I'm currently trying to floss and blog at the same time, I wish I could say that blogging is winning but it's not. Flossing is getting more attention than this blog is at the moment.

Anywho, I worked out today ,my body has slowly been adjusting to the altitude, but I really felt it today. I barely finished my workout because I was breathing so hard, it was pathetic lol but in due time I know that my body will adjust and I won't feel like such a slum anymore.

In cooler news, I've started using a new word, actually I don't know if it's a real word or not but I'm using it. So the word is Louse, pronounced like blouse but without the b obviously,and I've decided it could be either a positive or negative word depending on the context.

So I think that's enough about my Nicole life right now, I'm reading a new book about understanding men so I'm sure I'll have a philosophical topic to right about soon.

Over and Out.
Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment