Thursday, June 14, 2012

Forest Boy

So I read this wicked awesome story today on Yahoo news, it was about this boy that was found in the woods or something in Berlin.

One day this kid who looks like he's like, idk maybe 17 years old or so, walks out of the woods and tell authorities that he had been living in the woods for years with his dad. His dad had died and the boy claims he had to bury his dad in the woods and then he came out to join civilization.

The kid can speak English as well as some words of German and they matched his DNA to missing children reports and they can't match him with anyone. He told the authorities that his father used to call him Ray so that's what they call him I guess.

I'm going to attach the link at the end so you all can see this kids adorable little smile. I think that's what made the story so interesting to me because this kid has lost both his parents has absolutely no family and he still can plaster the most sincere smile on his face.

Now if that's not strength than I don't know what is.

http://news.yahoo.com/berlin-police-release-photo-forest-boy-065525936.html

No comments:

Post a Comment