Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weddings and Pinterest

So, I'm single...duh, everyone knows that but recently I joined Pinterest and I've become obsessed with wedding stuff. So now I have to write out all of my ideas somewhere and I figured why not my favorite writing outlet. =)

So I decided the other day when I saw an episode of Sex and the City, that I want, I don't know exactly what you call it, but like a saxophone band at my reception. Just a bunch of people on instruments that are either saxophones or sound like them and have the same kind of sound and feel to them. I think it would be absolutely gorgeous.

Also I want my reception to be very intimate and candlelit. I want it to be a lot of fun as well but I want it to be very, very intimate feeling. I want all of the table setting to have little intimate facts about my groom and myself.

On Pinterest I saw a table setting that was number 5 and it said "day in May we met," and I just thought it was the cutest thing ever.

Also I saw this cool thing where the couple had a bible at the entrance of their reception and their guests were asked to circle their favorite bible verse, or a verse that reminded them of love. How adorable is that! I know, I'm being such a girl right now, but bear with me.

Ahh! I just saw this picture where the bride and groom were kissing and there bodies were far away from each other and blurred out. In between them in the background was the entire wedding party including the bride and grooms parents!

I'm beyond obsessed right now, I'm finding all these super adorable pictures and ideas about things to do on your wedding day and I'm overwhelmed and super excited. I'm glad that I'm not getting married for a while because I have plenty of time to decide what I like and what I want.

Okay, no more being a lame wedding crazed girl.....or at least no more writing about it.

over and out folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment