Tuesday, May 15, 2012

When I get married I want it to be in a circular room. I want the people who attend to be all around my groom and I and I want us to be the center of attention, literally.

I watched the first episode of the show Once Upon A Time today and Snow White got married in a circular room and it was so beautiful. I fell head over heels in love with it, so now, that's what I want. A marriage in a circular room, done, wish granted, thank you.

I guess I'll have to find a groom, before I can have my circular wedding. Too bad I'm twenty two and in absolutely no rush to get married. I feel like I just started enjoying life as a single gal and now all of a sudden, people want to be in a relationship with me. It's craziness and it drives me mad.

I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to just date around anymore, I just want to focus on myself and my own happiness. My life is so unstable, I'm moving around and going from one place to the other, it would be unfair to try and start a relationship now. Right?

Or maybe I'm just full of excuses and I just don't want to be in a relationship. No reason needed, except for the fact that I just don't want one.

I want to wait until I meet that guy that changes everything and makes me want to be with them and only them. The guy that makes me happy and makes me want to sit in the house and watch movies or makes me comfortable enough to tell my parents about him. The guy that meets my brothers and gets along with them, I don't think that's too much to hope for.

Until then, I'm completely satisfied and happy with my single life and I must say its treating me pretty well. Obviously, like any other woman, I have my days but overall I'm happy and I'm in a really good place in life and I want to stay there.

At the end of the day my goal is to be happy, genuinely happy. So if for now I have to be single in order to be happy, than I am completely okay with that. May the happiness continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment