Monday, May 21, 2012

Harvest Chapel

Church today was absolutely wonderful and exactly what I needed right now. The message touched my heart on many levels and renewed my faith and put me on the step to better thinking.

My mother told me during church, she leaned over and whispered, "You're going to have a wonderful life." I believe her too, I know that my plans are nothing compared to the plans that God has for me.

Last night I was upset about leaving and being away from my family for large periods of time but today I realized that I just need to increase my faith and be brave. I'll always be able to come home, no matter how far I go my family will always welcome me back with open arms.

Right now I just need to do what's best for me and my future and that is to follow my heart and take this move and let it improve my life as much as it can. Nothing but good things are going to come out of this decision and I'll be fine, I'll be a stronger person after all of it.

I always bring my Teddy bear with me whenever I go away from home and go on long trips and last night I decided that I'm not taking Teddy when I leave on the 29th. Instead I'm just going to hold fast to my faith and let God calm my nerves and my heart while I'm away from home so that I can be reminded that no matter where I go in this world the Lord is always with me.

God can do more for me than I can ever do for myself, I'm starting to realize that now. He loves me more than my parents love me, more than my friends and even more than I love myself. If I can just let him have full reign over my life I know that he'll only guide me to things that will make me happy.

I'm very excited about what the God has to offer me and how I plan to live the rest of my life in this world. I'm crazy enough to believe that I have power to change this world, and you know what they say about people with that kind of craziness.

Until next time folks. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment