Monday, May 14, 2012

Sometimes, like right now, I wake up in the middle of the night and I can't go back to sleep. I had a weird dream and once I woke up from it I just couldn't get myself to get comfortable and relaxed enough to go back to bed.

So here I am at 543am and I'm blogging and feeling kind of odd. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm not really feeling well right now, or the fact that it's not even 6am and I'm awake, but whatever it is I'm not a fan.

I wonder sometimes about the decisions I make and how they affect others in the world. It's easy to know how they affect myself and the friends around me, but what about the people that I just interact with for a week or a day, how do they remember me?

Most of the time I don't really reflect on things like that so much because it's one of those questions that can't ever really be answered. But I wonder, when an encounter with a stranger means a lot to me, does it mean the same to that other person? For them, did meeting me impact their life at all?

I hate the fact that I even have to wonder about that, I want to always strive to make the lives of the people that I meet better. I hope that no one ever regrets having met me, but instead says that their life is enriched and slightly better because I came into it, even if only for a little while.

Okay, it's time for me to cut my brain off for a little bit and try to get a few more hours of sleep, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment