Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Graduation?

It hasn't hit me yet that I'm graduating college this weekend. It hasn't hit me that I'll never live on Cedar Crest College campus again. I may never take a college course again for the rest of my life. Saturday afternoon I'm going to walk across a stage and shake someones hand and accept a piece of paper that I worked four years for and it hasn't hit me.

I'm going to hug some of the people that I've grown close to and realize that I may never see some of them again. I'm going to walk off of that stage with a diploma in my hand and a sense of accomplishment in my heart. I'll look out and see all of my friends and family there supporting me and maybe then it'll hit me. Maybe when I'm sitting in a chair surrounded by the class of 2012 I'll realize that I'm done my undergraduate years.

From that moment on so many options will open up to me. I'll literally have my whole life ahead of me, what will I do with it?

Graduation, my graduation is Saturday and it hasn't hit me yet, but soon it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment