Thursday, May 10, 2012

Especially blessed

Okay, so I know that I'm always blessed but today I just feel especially blessed. Everything, literally everything has gone wonderfully for me so far today and I'm just enjoying it so much.

This morning I took Best friends / family pictures with all of my closest friends at school and they felt so good. We wore white shirts and dark jeans and we went to a park near my college and took all of these gorgeous shots and I can't wait for them to be developed and edited. I'll post a few online as soon as I get them.

I also took graduation shots with three other girls and that was a lot of fun. I would have figured that wearing my cap and gown would make graduating a little more real for me but I just felt like I was playing dress up or something. I'm waiting for it to hit me but it just hasn't yet.

Then after I took pictures I had to call the Direct Loan company about my student loans and thankfully I was able to get all of my loans placed on forbearance. Which means that I won't have to start paying on any of my loans until next year, thank God! The day is not even half over and already every thing is working out so well for me, I literally can't complain at all I'm so happy.

At five I have graduation rehearsal, at nine we have senior surprise and then after that just some senior fun. Hopefully the rest of the day goes as well as the first half did.

Over and out. Nik.

No comments:

Post a Comment