Monday, May 10, 2010

One..more...final

So I have friends, and hypothetically speaking lets say these friends are named, Brenna, Natalie, Nicole and Cory. I've spent so much time with these ladies this semester that they seem more like family to me than just friends. I sleep in Nicole and Natalie's room with them almost every night now, because Natalie and I stay up late talking so much that it's more convenient for me to be prepared to sleep there.

Brenna is my roommate for next year and we've already bonded so much that I know that next year will be amazing. Than there is Cor, she's transferring next year and we're all going to miss that crazy lady so much. She's intense and overwhelming at times but we all love her a lot.

Tonight Natalie went on a "date" if that's what you want to call it, and we're all waiting for 2am to roll around so that we can go pick her up. It's crazy because Brenna and I have only known Natalie for about a year now and already we feel obligated to watch over her and make sure she's safe

Natalie and Brenna have become the little sisters that I always wanted in life, I can tell that they look up to and respect me and it helps me to live my life better. Knowing that someone is watching you, really makes you realize how much of an example you are to people.

The year is only days away from being over and I can't even list all of the things that I've learned from all of my friends. I'm so proud of the people they've grown into and I'm really happy about the person that I am now. Once I get more free time/ when I go home I'll have to really blog about it so that I can document all of my lessons so that I never forget them.

I'm still waiting for Natalie to get back, I hope she's having a great time and making good decisions. Until next time Sunshine, over and out, Nik.

No comments:

Post a Comment