Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Kryptonite

Since I'm human, like everyone else that reads this blog, I must admit a very large weakness that i have. Now this weakness will hopefully never lead to my downfall, due to my new found habit of keeping a book handy. But this weakness has led to my drooling on new shirts, and running into walls due to welcomed distractions.

My weakness is well dressed men.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, now try to compose yourself and focus. There is absolutely nothing sexier than a well dressed man, and a man that is on fire for God. The kind of man that takes pride in his appearance, and wears what he wants and looks good doing it.

I'm 100% smitten and lost in a sea of love for men that can pull of pieces that other men can't. A well dressed man....can't get much better than that. I can't wait to have my own one day.

Over and Out. Nik

1 comment:

  1. I definitely just realized that the first guy in this blog resembles Grant (the guy I met in NYC). That must be one large part of why I was so drawn to that picture.....

    ReplyDelete