Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Let me at em....

So, there's something that has been irking my nerves for, I don't even know how long. There's this new, I don't know, line that men and women have been using that gives them the leeway to date all different types of people at the same time. It honestly makes me sick to my stomach, like honestly I want to throw up when I think about it.

Ok enough with the suspense that disgusting sentence is as follows "Well we weren't exclusive or anything." What is that "exclusive," like really, if your dating someone, than your dating someone. If you hook up with a girl than it isn't wrong for a girl to assume that you guys might end up being a couple.

Honestly sometimes people make me sick, girls and boys make so many excuses for each other. They make so many loopholes that guys and girls can do whatever they want to each other but it doesn't matter because they weren't "official," or "exclusive" yet.

If you kiss me, than guess what, until we decide that we don't like each other anymore than we're exclusive. How do you expect a relationship to even begin to work if you don't give it all of your time, and by all of your time I mean focus your attention on that one person instead of all the other people in the world you can date.

Don't tell me all these really cute things, and then turn around and say the same things to a whole bunch of other people. That's just gross. I'm slightly really disturbed by dating, if your not willing to give me your undivided attention before we start dating....then pshhh don't waste my time.

Over and Out. Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment