Sunday, May 16, 2010

My house

One day in my future house, I'm going to have a library. A library that has shelves upon shelves of books. These shelves will house mystery and fiction books, love stories and bibliographies. These shelves will be the home to my adventure guides, the things that I grab hold of to take me to another place.

These shelves won't be like the normal shelves you see in a regular library, no, these shelves will be built into the walls. I will have a ladder that goes around the entire room taking me from shelf,to shelf, to shelf. Kind of like the library that Bell was shown in beauty and the beast. Actually I wan't my library to be exactly like the one that Bell was shown.

My house, my library, my gateway to fun and adventure.

Over and Out. Nik.

No comments:

Post a Comment