Monday, September 21, 2009

What a difference

Wow the person I was the last time something like this happened......
was devastated
Crying
disappointed in myself
Believing that I was worthless
but this time
I'm so much better
I'm a big fan of expectations
But I've learned that in some situations
Having high expectations seriously suck and it can allow you to get hurt
So this time around I gave myself permission to just be reckless for once
I gave myself a get out of jail free card if you will
and it's funny because though I would like a call
I'm not expecting one so
If it never comes I won't be upset because I'm not looking for it
I feel awfully empowered at the moment
Love and likes and stuff just makes things all tricky
But when you let yourself have some fun
No sex of any kind involved
just good ole fun
You wake up with a pep in your step
Knowing that you didn't compromise yourself
Stuck to your guns and didn't do anything that you would regret
I'm so proud of myself
Because I always that if the moment presented itself
That I would break
But I didn't
And now I have some fun memories
A few little secrets and the knowledge that
I won't let another random guy break me ever again
I'm stronger than that
I'm Nicole Magloire
today is the start of a new day
and the continuance of a new me
and I like it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment