Friday, September 18, 2009

Love makes you sexy

"So we made our own computer
Out of macaroni pieces
And it did our thinking
While we lived our lives
It counted up our feelings
And divided them up even
And it called our calculation
Perfect Love"
Regina Spektor is a ridiculously talented artist and I adore her music....I'm also a big fan of Missy Higgins
"So the next one came with a bag of treats
She smelled like sugar and spoke like the sea
She told me don't trust them trust me
And she pulled at my stitches one by one
Looked at my insides clicking her tongue
and said this will all have to come undone"
There's few things that can instantly make me happy and one of those things is music I love listening to music, It justs does something to me...It helps me to forget all my worries and just relax for a while. Lately things have been getting better for me I'm just living and trying to stay optimistic I have to learn to find happiness in God before anything else and though I love music, dancing, family and friends I need God more than any things else. I'm a very flawed person and I'm definitely not always right about everything but I do believe that there is a God. I couldn't imagine living in such a cruel world and not believe that there is something more...something better out there. I wouldn't be able to function like that and I don't believe in God because it's easier I believe in God because he's the realest thing in my life. I believe in God because he's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment