Friday, September 4, 2009

All I see is your face

"You've got a magic inside your fingertips...it's leaking out all over my skin" That's a line from one of my favorite songs, it's called Magic and it's by Colbie Cailat and she's an amazing singer i love her to death. That song has really been on my mind a lot lately I really enjoy it, I love the way that she sings it and the words just hit home with me for some reason I don't know. Anyway this blog is supposed to be about life right? Well the truth is I don't have all the answers honestly I don't have any of the answers. I do things that I shouldn't do and sometimes say things that I shouldn't say, sometimes I'm upset with myself but sometimes there are days like last night when I'm proud of myself. I stood up to this guy and I told him pretty much everything I had to say about our relationship. How the only way we can have one at all is if we decided to only be friends and that's it. I got really honest and real with him and just explained to him that I could never like him the way that I used to ever again because of the fact that he had sex with his ex girlfriend and I can't look at him romantically anymore. Even though he took it bad at first I feel like it's setting us up to be in a place where our relationship could be really strong and I think that we could seriously be really great friends. I may not know a lot about myself and I definitely don't always know what I want but one thing I do know is that i don't ever want to be anything but friends with this guy ever again. He's horrible for me and he doesn't make me happy...and that's just to important to me. I have to be happy.

P.S. Another thing I do know is that I love Justin Long....he's so classy =]
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment