Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I feel like...theres alot more

I'm not what you say to me
I'm not the way that you respond
I'm not the way that you think
or don't
Think about me

My name is Nicole
And I don't like your thoughts
the things you think but never say
I HATE your thoughts
because they make me think
and
feel
They make me feel things I might not want to feel
Your thoughts make me wonder
Your stupid
stupid
thoughts
Damn your thoughts
There always around
But no matter what I'm not your thoughts
I am not your laughter or your smile
Nor am I your condescending grins and snickers
No
I am not any of these things
I may not know exactly what I am
but I do know
What I'm not.
Today has been like the busiest day ever and it wasn't that bad because for some reason I thrive off of hectic stuff, but today I needed to vent and write this poem. I'm not even upset right now but I feel like those are feelings that I have and I'm just not expressing them the way that I need to. I thought that I might of been getting them out in my dance classes or even at the gym but I guess I was wrong.

Ok maybe I do need to vent a little bit...I feel like sometimes you don't listen to how I feel. I sit there and let you cry to me and express to me how upset you are and things like that and lately I feel like when I'm upset your just waiting for me to be done so that you can talk. I really don't like the way everything is going but since I care so much about you being happy I'm not gonna say anything, cause all you'll say is that it's not true and you do care...but as cliche as it sounds actions truly do speak louder than words and as of right now I'm not hearing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment