Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Don't hold back

So apparently my decisions leave some baffled
I'm not the same innocent girl
That my best friends boyfriend met a year and a half ago
and he doesn't like the new me
after hearing about my weekend
He feels this way exactly
"She is out of line and I'm disappointed in her"
So I'm not judgmental at all
And when I heard about some of the things that they did
I never said anything
I didn't get upset or tell them they were out of line
I just accepted it and let her know that I'm here for her
But instead of him doing the same thing for me
He decided to make me feel horrible
And though that upsets me
I can't expect people to be as understanding as I was
I can't expect them to be as forgiving
I love how easily
People forget the mistakes they've made when the spotlights off them
isn't friendship beautiful

P.S. He still hasn't called and I'm so ok with it I don't understand why I'm ok with it but I am for some reason.....his scent is intoxicating btw I keep smelling my covers =]

No comments:

Post a Comment