Thursday, September 10, 2009

This must be universal

Do ever find yourself just fighting off the feelings of frustration
Sometimes I'm so close
So freaking close to just being really pissed off
and really frustrated
and annoyed
But I fight the feelings and decide to be happy
to just enjoy the moment
because I'll never get it back
I try to just enjoy the life that I was blessed with
But so many things are annoying me right now
The fact that I've been feeling really alone lately
really sucks
And believe me this is not one of those whole
cry me a river stories but
I don't know I'm always there for other people and sometimes
I just want someone to try and be there for me
But I know that people have there own problems to deal with
I just think it would be nice if someone genuinely asked about my day
every now and then
Have you ever talked to someone and felt like
They were just waiting for you to be done so that they could talk
That's how I feel all the time
Unless I'm telling a joke or being funny I'm not sure if people even listen to me
That makes me upset
Actually it hurts my feelings more than anything
Because no matter what I'm always there for people
I'm always that shoulder to lean on
"Have you ever been alone in a crowded room"
Those lyrics perfectly describe how I've been feeling lately
Surrounded by people but feeling completely alone
and out of my element
I will say that it has pushed me to look to God for comfort
I've gotten back to reading my bible more
And hopefully I can start praying more
Maybe this is his way of getting my attention
By letting me know that he is the only way that I'll ever stop feeling alone
I wish that I could cast all of my cares on him
And finally let go and allow someone to love me
But it's so hard
I'm gonna try harder I swear
I hate blogs like this...where it's all sad and weepy
I promise not to have to many blogs like this
But it's been three weeks that I've been at school so far
And I've been feeling like this for the last two weeks
So I just had to get it out somehow
I really just feel like nobody here at school cares about the things I'm doing
or the things that I care about
Even though I always genuinely care about there stuff
This just really sucks
I'm super bummed right now
I'll be fine by the morning I'm sure
i just need to find another hole
to bury all of my feelings away
cause I'm just not in the position to deal with this right now.

P.S. I need to get my eyebrows done tomorrow so I look like a beast right now with super bushy eyebrows =[ not attractive at all haha

1 comment:

  1. 301-752-4854...

    please call or text me anytime.. I love you. and I am here for you!

    ReplyDelete