Monday, July 23, 2012

The result of a lack of support, maybe?

I have a thought, that I want to explore a little bit here. With all of the things that have been going on lately in the news it's hard not to wonder what is the core of why people do the things that they do.

Sometimes I wonder the power of stereotypes and a lack of support. I think that many times young people in this world suffer and don't reach their full potential because of a lack of support. I use the word support as a way to group a few things together, I think that sometimes students aren't pushed to meet their full potential.

When someone is told repeatedly that they have the potential, to be more than what they are, I think that it really makes them have a drive to be better and to achieve more. On the other hand, when someone is never given that positive affirmation I think it's easier for them to fall into negativity.

I don't really have the answers for why some people turn out great and end up doing wonderful things in life and others end up becoming murderers. I just had a thought....that's all.

Goodnight Pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment