Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Mom

So my mother is this really great woman that I was mean to for a long time. When I went through those awkward crazy teenage years she definitely got the worst end of it...all the time. I think me and my mom are a lot alike in many ways and that may very well be why we don't always get along. Were both very opinionated and very blunt, we speak our minds all the time and don't really care who likes it. But we both also have good hearts and would give the shoes off of our feet to a person in need. I love my mom more than she knows and I hope she knows that though I don't spend a lot of time with her I get pleasure out of just being in the same house as her. I look up to my mom because she one of the most selfless women that I've ever met. She quit her job to homeschool me and my siblings so that we wouldn't have to go to a bad school. Not many mothers would do that for their children, I know that my mom goes without sometimes so that me and the rest of the kids can have things that we want. I don't show it often enough but I really appreciate both of my parents and everything they've ever done for me. I'm tearing up now just thinking about how much I love them, they honestly mean the world to me. Anyways it's late and I just needed to blog, about how much I love my mom because she's seriously amazing.
Blog over and out =]

No comments:

Post a Comment