Sunday, February 7, 2010

great band

So I've always had favorite bands, and they've always been secular. I could never find a Christian band that really caught my attention with more than two of their songs, but I'm really excited to say that I finally have. There is this band called needtobreathe and they're quite possibly one of the best bands I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. They're like Kings of Leon in the way that the lead singers voice is very rich and raspy, they're like Mayday parade in the way that a lot of their songs really speak to me but just on a spiritual level. I feel like I've honestly grown spiritually just by listening to their music and I'm really happy that my sweet little brother told me about them. I won't tell him they're my favorite band now because he'll just say I'm trying to be like him. Little does he know that I've already tried to be like him and I was no where near as cool. Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment