Thursday, February 11, 2010

words

"say what you mean because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken"
I used to love this quote, I thought it was so true and that everyone should live by it. Then my life started to get confusing, people started saying things to me that I was not and still not ready to hear. I've found that hearts are often broken by words spoken too soon. I've never thought I was the cause of someones feelings getting hurt and potentially their hearts being broken until people started telling me things I just couldn't handle. Now it's happening again and I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to break a heart or hurt any feelings so please hold your words until my ears and my heart are ready to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. you're never going to be ready for harsh truth, dear. i love you.

    ReplyDelete