Saturday, February 6, 2010

a feeling

Sometimes I wonder if anyone in this world knows what it's like to just now know what you want. I think that sometimes you can honestly see yourself going down so many different roads and the possibilities are endless to the point where I'm never sure which way I want to go. And it's not like as far as my religion or career in life because I already know what I want as far as those aspects are concerned, but it's just other things that I can never decide on. I think it's pointless to give examples of what I think about because it's not really that important to anyone but me. It's just that sometimes like today my mind ponders amazing things and I can never choose one amazing thing to make me happy, and unfortunately in this situation it's impossible to have your cake and eat it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment