Saturday, November 21, 2009

Uncertainty

I could run if I wanted to
But in my heart I know
I would only run into your arms
Our hearts beat as one
Though our time together is short
We know this will never work
Harsh words are spoken too often
and loving words to rarely stumbled upon
we can't linger in our filth any longer
But can love ever be considered filth
yes we fight and argue and sometimes it's physical
but I love you
We neglect each other and continuously lie
But I need you
Never have I lusted for some thing as much
As I lust for your breath on my cheek
Your hands fill the spaces my body left empty
I'm whole
Or at least I think I am
this is love
will I'm pretty sure it is
If you were to leave me I'd be empty
Or at least I think I would be
But now that I think and say it out loud
I'm not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment