Thursday, November 19, 2009

I confuse myself

At least my mind is under control now, that's definitely something that I should be great full for I avoid a lot of the thoughts that used to drive me crazy not to long ago. I'm not letting myself think about the hims or the thems I'm really trying to make this time in my life about me and making myself a person that I think this world needs.

I'm definitely moving on with my life and though I may not have closure in a few aspects of it, I'm still moving on. The past is just a slither of the person that I am now I must say that these last few weeks have really forced me to examine myself. Time spent alone with out any men in my life romantically, it's definitely been a challenge for me not to talk to every guy that has shown interest in me.

I'm being like Joseph and fleeing from all temptation that comes my way because I know that God has truly put me in this place in my life for a reason. This state of solidarity, I'm so much closer to myself then I used to be I like myself more, I'm learning a whole lot about myself and my self restraint and the fact that with Gods help I do have the power to say no to things.

I'm wiser now then I was, my days are spent focused on things that are more important, I don't continuously check my phone upset if he doesn't text me. Now I'm just happier in a way because I'm feeling the same way they made me feel but this time around I'm showing myself that I am worth something and beautiful without needing someone to say it to me. This place I'm in is definitely empowering I'm just doing my best and so far it's working out for me.

I feel a crush slowly trying to creep it's way into my life but I've been trying my hardest not to succumb to it so I won't even talk about it now. I'm just pleased is all and I thought I would share, don't forget to thank God for everything you have without him we'd all be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment