Monday, March 26, 2012

I have a problem...actually I have two.

Problem 1:
I really like floss. Actually, I'm sorry I lied, I love floss. I floss about 50 times a day, it's an obsession really. I have a thing about teeth and the way I rationalize it in my head is that if I expect other people to have nice teeth then I should have pretty spiffy teeth as well.

So consequently I carry floss with me wherever I go and I have no shame, I'll floss anywhere. I floss in stores, at church, in restaurants, while I'm doing homework, whenever I feel the need to floss my teeth I figure out a way to do it. Then I feel better and my teeth feel clean and the world feels in order.

Problem 2:
I hate when people touch my elbows. Hate is the wrong word, I'd rather get chased by a dog than have someone touch my elbows. My friends do it to me all the time cause they think it's hilarious to see me squirm like a weirdo and scream like a mad man.

I'm not crazy though, I promise I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment