Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer time.

I think it's safe to say that this has been the best summer of my life so far. I spent so much time with so many incredible people. I went on vacation three times, I went to Ocean City twice and Myrtle beach once.

I think the best part of this summer, was the fact that I saw my best friend pretty much ever single weekend. Also every time I went on vacation, we went together. I didn't think it was possible but we actually got closer this summer, I really love the heck out of that girl.

But back to my summer, it's not even over yet, and i honestly have no complaints about how it has gone so far. I got a tattoo this summer, and I got my belly button pierced, both of those are two things that I always wanted.

Also I got to go miniature golfing, which is something that I hadn't done in a very long time. I got to hang out with so many people that I hadn't seen in forever, and it was really great.

I'm actually at a lose for words at how great the summer was I think, because I can usually write a lot more. Honestly my summer was just so fantastic that I don't think words will even express how happy I am about it. I'm just really happy.

Big thank you to. Matt. Ethan. Mom. Dad. Phillip. Phil. David. Zach. Trevor. Jabari. Jonathan. Shawn. Jared. Mike. Micheal. Adrienne. Gabriel. Corey. Jason. Ariana. My best friend forever Leah. Sara. Ryan. and anyone else who helped me to have a great summer. I love you guys lots.

My life is only getting better from here. I'm seriously sooo happy. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with such a great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment