Sunday, August 1, 2010

Let it out

There are some people in my life, that are closer to me and my parents and siblings than any of our relatives ever will be. I thank God for bringing such beautiful souls into our lives. People who love and care for us and never expect anything in return. People who treat us like we are family to them, when in reality we're not related at all.

I just love the Blackstone family so much. They honestly mean the world to me, I think of Mr. Kevin and Ms. Carolyn as my second set of parents, and I think of all of the kids as my siblings.

My life has truly been enriched and blessed by their presence, I'm honestly not sure what i would do without them. Thank you God for giving my family such a blessing.

O and O. nik.

1 comment:

  1. I happen to think that the Blackstones aaaaaaaan the Magloires are two VERY awesome families ^_^

    ReplyDelete