Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My year.

So far my Junior year is starting off better than I imagined it would. I'm so excited for every single one of my classes, even though I know that they're a lot of work, but I'm still really looking forward to it.

I think that after having a summer where I worked three jobs, and had a schedule that was packed with work, it's nice to have a full load again. I'm ready to be back to writing articles and papers every week and interviewing people like I did last year.

I like having things in my life to keep my mind off of all the drama that people try to start/ bring into my life. Finally I have a great distraction again, at least with this distraction it's helping to boost my GPA and improve my education.

I'm just really excited about this year, and the ways that I may be different or change by the end of it. I'm not letting any thing hold me back from getting really fantastic grades and from being ahead in all of my classes.

I have a feeling that this is going to be my year....hopefully I'm right.

Over and Out. Nik.

No comments:

Post a Comment