Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No regrets.

What's the point of living life if you're going to regret ANYTHING?

I live my life with no regrets, I can honestly say that I don't regret anything that I've ever done. I remember a time when I beat myself up about one thing, and I told people that I regretted it, but now looking back, I don't regret it at all, because I learned a lot from it.

Life is about learning, and sometimes the only way for you to learn, is for you to fall and make mistakes. I've definitely made more mistakes then I can even recount, and I'm OK with that.

I'm only human, and since it's impossible for me to ever be perfect, I'm not even going to try. I'm just going to keep being myself, a person that grows and learns from her past.

When I think about all the times I cried myself to sleep over a guy that I thought was perfect for me, or over a friend that I thought would always be there for me. When I think of the drunken nights, or the times I did things that were crazy even for me. When I think of all the hugs and kisses...and kisses that were stolen and given away. When I think about all the times that I didn't say something that I should of said, or when I held back sweet words that could of made someones day.

When I think of my friends, and all the secrets that I still haven't told them. When I think of the way that I've locked my heart so deeply into my chest, that I can't even unlock it. When I think about all the videos, and text messages and phone calls. When I think of all the times I put myself in very dangerous situations with strangers. When I think of cuddling and nights not spent alone. When I think of everything...I can honestly say I have no regrets.

Live your life like there is no tomorrow, and have no regrets.

Nik.

1 comment:

  1. *thumbs way up* You know one day I'll be able to do the same thing, have no regrets ^_^

    ReplyDelete