Wednesday, June 30, 2010

two posts....two destinations

I want to move away. I want to move to a place where absolutely no one knows my names or my face.

I want to move to a place where I have to meet people all over again, a place where I have to build my life from the ground up. A place where the people don't know anything about me.

I want to move somewhere, where my friends haven't prepared everyone with stories and jokes about me. Stories about how I make people laugh and how I don't take things seriously.

I want to move to a place where maybe I can be serious for a little bit, or rather I want to move to a place where I'm taken seriously. I want to go somewhere where my past and mistakes aren't resonating in the minds of all the people around me. I just want to leave my whole life behind and restart.

I think I deserve a do over. Not to say that my current life isn't amazing, but my heart yearns for more. I need to go away and be happy. It's those few days where I get a taste of true happiness that make me realize that I'm not truly happy in my situation.

I think Up With People will be the change that I've been waiting for. I can't wait to move away.

O and O. Nik.

No comments:

Post a Comment