Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The joy of the Lord

There's just something about the joy of the Lord.

Anyone who is a Christian has experienced it, that feeling of extreme euphoria and love for Christ our savior. Nothing can describe the feeling, I'm trying to find the words and I just can't, describe the way that God makes me feel.

It's time like these when tragedy is coming left and right and so many ppl are forgetting to trust God, that I grab his hand and hold fast. Not to say that my relationship with God is perfect..because it's definitely not, but everyday he builds my faith. Every time I get to go to church and hear a message that touches my heart, my faith increases.

In times like these, where my dad is driving to Maryland to pray for a boy that was announced brain dead. I would usually be low in faith and thinking that he couldn't possibly be healed. But instead God has given me more faith than I've ever had and I'm not only believing that God can heal Gary but I know that God will.

He is such an awesome and amazing God, he does things for every single human on this earth every single day, even those that swear up and down that he doesn't exist. Everyday he wakes us up. Everyday he commands our muscles to function and our bones to work correctly. He commands our eyes to receive and reflect light and our ears to pick up sound.

If you've never accepted the Lord as your personal Saviour I suggest you consider it because I've never been so happy, so reassured, so carefree in my entire life. Knowing that someone is ALWAYS by my side,will ALWAYS by by my side and will never leave me helps me to go through life without a worry or a care. Believe in God and the things he has for you, believe in every thing he wants you to do. Believe in him

God is more real in my life than he has ever been before, allow him to take the reigns of your life, I mean really take the reigns. Consult him with every decision talk to him about your struggles about your pains, about your cares, about the things that weigh on your heart. Pray to him about your pains and ask him to take them away, believe in the God that saves. Allow him to save you.

Over and Out. Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment