Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Years Resolution

I know that I haven't written in a while it's mosty because Sir Lancelot is still broken, so I can't really write to much today. I just wanted to say what my none new years resolution is, this is more of a rest of my life resolution. I am no longer going to be afraid of the devil, I will not let the the fear of things lurking in the dark keep me from living my life to the fullest.

I will grow closer to God this year, I will cut back people who hinder me from growing to my full potential in the Lord. I'm going to go to another lever and I wil achieve all of my goals, and I thank God for finally letting me become the person that I've always wanted to be. Thank you God for this weekend and making me better and helping me to grow closer to you. Give me the strength to confess the things that I need to, to my parents and I just desire to give you control of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment