Monday, January 25, 2010

For some reason...this means so much to me

"You ever look at a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples loves have we been in. Were we apart of someones life when their dream cam true, or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there, or did the shot take us by surprise? Just think, you could be apart of someone else's life and not even know it."


This quotation was taking from an episode of One Tree Hill, and I liked it because it's so true. I think that every one interacts with so many strangers throughout the day, that we forget how we affect the lives of people we don't know. I think of the 6 degrees of separation thing and how many times I've said wow what a small world.

It's crazy to think that everything I do in the life that I sometimes call meaningless effects so many people in such a big way. Someone out there probably thinks they're a loser when I think that they're the coolest person in the Universe. Expounding on that idea I think that it's so important for people to always say how they feel. Who knows who's day you might make by telling them they're pretty or by calling your parents and telling them you appreciate everything they do for you. Hearts are often broke by words left unspoken,

I heard that somewhere but I'm not sure where exactly it's 100% true nonetheless. There is a stranger in this world who unknowingly has changed my life, and I hope that in some way the stranger that I am, helped change someone else's life. I hope that I've paid forward every single act of kindness that was bestowed upon me. Look at me being all eloquent tonight =] time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment