Wednesday, December 23, 2009

52 Things so far...

I'm moving to New York City when I graduate, and one day I'm going to be on broadway. I wrote a list of things I want to do before I die and those are both on it. I'm writing from my home computer because my poor laptop broke. "Stay" by Gavin Degraw is playing in the background and a basketball game is on mute on the TV.

I'm sitting here thinking that one day someone is gonna open their eyes and realize that all of their dreams have come true, why can't that person be me. Sometimes I cry at night because the thought of not living out all of my dreams literally terrifies me. I pray to God begging him to let me become the person that I've always dreamed of being. I don't want to spend my life searching for something but not knowing quite what I want. I know what I want and I'm going to go after it.

Everything happens for a reason, there is a reason why I started this blog and why I attended Cedar Crest College, there is a reason why I love theatre. There is a reason why I've been struggling the way that I have been all week. One day I plan to look back at my life in amazement and cry out to God in absolute wonder thanking him for letting my steps lead me through a life full of fulfillment.

I'm definitely blessed and now that I finally realize the weight that is behind the scripture.."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me," and the scripture " all things work together for the good of them that love the lord and are called according to his purpose." Everything in the world has already been set up for me to be a success it's now my job to grab hold of the promise the lord made to me and every single one of his children.

I was fearfully and wonderfully made and I am a child of God and one day I'm going to look back on my life and be proud of what I accomplished and I'm going to look in my heart and see God still there, and be proud of the fact that through it all I held on to what I believed and never let anything but praises slip off my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment