Friday, January 15, 2010

Life

So I really haven't gotten a chance to just sit down and right for a really long time because my laptop was broken, but now that it's fixed I feel like I have so much to say. My life has changed more than I thought it ever could in the last few weeks. I grew up in church, I went every week with my parents and I swore that I was a Christian but honestly I wasn't a real Christian until about two weeks ago when I gave God complete control over my life. I've always lived my life in a way that no matter what I always do what I wanna do. I made a decision when I was younger that I wasn't going to have sex until I was married, but honestly I didn't make that decision because of God I made it because that's something that I wanted to do, and I almost didn't keep that promise to myself. But recently I decided that I'm going to do everything for God and not for myself. I'm going to wait till I'm married to have sex because that's what God want's me to do, I'm not going to kiss on random guys and pass myself all around because saving myself and respecting myself is pleasing to the lord. I'm not going to keep using awful language and get drunk and act a fool all the time because I am a representation of the Lord and I need to hold up a standard. My mindset has changed to the point where everything that I do, I do it as if I was doing it for the Lord. I try to give every situation and task at hand my best because now I acknowledge the fact that the Lord is observing my service. I thank God for changing me and slowly working on me and being patient with me. I definitely don't do all the things that I'm supposed to do and I definitely haven't made all the best decisions in life but God is still faithful and has never left my side. I pray that God minister in the lives of all the people that I played games with instead of being a real Christian and witnessing to them. I hope that God helps me to change the lives of all the guys that I used to make me feel better about myself, and the guys that I didn't give the time of day because I thought I was too good for them. I want God to bring humility in my life, I need to learn to humble myself so that I can continue to grow for the Lord and change from the person that I am into the person that he wants me to be. I love the lord more now than I ever have...I hope he uses the testimony that I've acquired over the years to help change someones life and bring people to Christ. I'm no better than anyone in this world, and if God can save me then he can save you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment