Tuesday, April 17, 2012

...

What to write....what to write....what to write.

My life feels like it's coming together so well lately. I'm always optimistic about life and never let myself become down about situations and things like that. Well, recently I will admit that I've been thinking a lot about my future and feeling as if I just didn't have a plan.

I've always had goals. I'm always so focused on the plan and on what I'm going to accomplish next in order to reach my goals. But for once in my life I actually felt like I wasn't sure what I wanted to accomplish next. I felt as if the goal was unclear and things just didn't make sense, then Disney came along and until January at least I felt like I had something solid to hold on to.

Now other things have surfaced that I'm really excited about and I feel like I'm set on a really steady path. I'm so thankful because God has genuinely made things fall into place for me and it's so reassuring.

Colorado, Florida, California, New York, Europe....who knows where my future will take me. Right now I feel like no matter where or what is in my future it's going to be beautiful and challenging and it'll make me into a better person.

Challenge, prepare to be conquered.

No comments:

Post a Comment