Thursday, November 18, 2010

"You're what you love..not what loves you back."

I think that you can learn a lot about a person by just examining the things that they love.If someone were to take the time and try to get to know me, they wouldn't need to talk to me. I wouldn't have to answer any questions what so ever if they would just take time and look at all the things that I love.

That would tell them more than I would ever be able to say. If you want to get to know me read my blog, or my inspiration book, or my memory book. Look at my desk and read all of the quotes and sayings that mean so much to me. Look at my collages and observe all of the things that I hold so close to my heart.

If you want to get to know me...If you're trying to learn how to love me...then all you have to do is get to know the things that I love.

xoxox Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment