Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My current situation

"Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."

This quotations literally epitomizes where I am in life currently. I'm currently trying to find all the things in my life that have made me so against love and instead of looking for a relationship, I'm trying to fix myself.

Lately I've been able to talk to one of my really good friends about my life and situation and she's helped me so much. She helped me to think of things in way that I hadn't before and look at the different situations in different ways.

I'm not perfect and I'm only at the beginning of the road but this time I feel like it's really going to be different. I'm already feeling like there is a change in my behavior and i'm awfully proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment