Thursday, November 18, 2010

Split Screen sadness

"One hand on the trigger of a telephone, wondering when the call comes, where you say it's alright, you got your heart right.

Maybe I'll sleep inside my coat and wait on the porch til you come back home, Oh, right, I can't find a flight.

Two wrongs make it all alright.

All you need is love is a lie, we had love but we still said goodbye, now we're tired fighters.

And it stings when it's nobody's fault, cause there's nothing to blame at the drop of your name, It's only the air you took and the breath you left.

So I'll check the weather wherever you are, cause I wanna know if you can see the stars tonight, it might be my only right.

I called, because, I just, Need to feel you on the line, don't hang up this time, And I know it was me that called it over but I still wish you'd fight me till your dying day, don't let me get away.

Cause I can't wait to figure out what's wrong with me, So that I can say that this is the way that I used to be, There's no substitute for time, or for the sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment