Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nicole 101

I hate when I'm playing music and people put there headphones in and blast their ipods super loud, interfering with my music. I get attached to people way to easily. I immediately trust people and look for the best in them, I can spend 10 minutes with someone and remember and think about them for months. I don't believe that people get attached to me at all, I always believe that everyone in my life is going to leave me eventually.

I will do anything for my friends, I'll do for them before I do for myself, and I'm always there for them no matter what. I hate to disappoint people, so when I think that someone is upset and disappointed in me it really eats me alive. I hate it when people don't go out of their way for me. I really love my friends parents, and all of my adult figures, I carry them in high esteem and love to make the best impressions on them, and show them the utmost respect. I love corn. I love to see my name written on paper and on articles and drawn on random pieces of papers.

Vaginas terrify me. The idea of sex outside of marriage makes me want to cry my eyes out. I love Ponds face lotions. I love drinking hot tea. I love making hot tea for my dad when I'm home from school. I love making up stupid games to play with my little brother. I love church. I love writing, I want to write for the rest of my life. I love to dance, I want to dance for the rest of my life.

I'm really proud of all of my siblings and what they've accomplished. I still think about my nephew that passed away three years ago. Random cute things make me cry. Random sad things make me cry. Random anything..can make me cry. New York is my absolute favorite place in the entire universe. One day I'm going to work for the New York Times.

I love it when my mom makes me dinner. I want to be just like my mom one day. I think my mom is crazy, and that's my favorite thing about her. My mom wants to lose weight, but I like her the way she is and would cry if she did. I want to dress like my mom when I'm older. I hope to be half as good a mom as my mother is one day.

I want to marry a guy just like my father. I think my dad is hilarious. When my dad randomly calls, texts, or tells me he loves me it makes me proud to have such an amazing dad. I love the fact that all of my friends adore my father. I think my dad has boss style.

I don't understand myself. Sometimes I scare myself with the things I say. I wish that I had a closer relationship with God. The fact that someone liked me for ME changed my whole entire outlook on myself forever. I constantly wonder if God knows how much I actually love him since I don't always show it. I plan to be something one day, currently I'm at the 'some' part, just have to add the 'thing'.

No comments:

Post a Comment