Saturday, March 27, 2010

Abby said it best

So I follow one of my really good friends from homes blog, her name is Abigail and I'm almost certain that we're the same person. She said something on her blog that made me think that she reads my diary, she summed up what i want in a few simple sentences. So instead of me rewording it to sound like my own divine device I'm just going to quote her.
"What I so desperately crave for is a man who tears down all the walls. Breaks the tape, pushes past the boundaries...tells me I am over analyzing and being completely ridiculous and over dramatic. Sometimes I wish I could say it all up front and not be afraid..but I only know what is safe. I am safe.....safe, secure and very alone."

I feel the same way. That gal is brilliant and she doesn't even know it.

1 comment:

  1. you're a darling. and brilliant..


    and you don't even know it.

    ReplyDelete