Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love letter

Dear Love,
There are so many things that I want to say to you but it's hard to get the words to come out right. I feel like I have to apologize for all of the things that I didn't experience with you all of the things that I should of waited for you to do. I'm sorry that I didn't let you in and that it took forever for me to trust you.

I'm sorry that I wanted for anything but to let you into my life and that I did everything I could to push you away. I wish that I was more courageous when it came to things like that, I wish that I could of just taken a chance and fallen for you. But there's no point in crying over spilled milk because now, Love everything is perfect for us. I wish I knew your name or could see your face, I wish that I knew your name so that I could whisper it as I slept.

I wish you could hold me tight until that moment right before we fell asleep and I slipped from under your arms cause you'd know that I sleep better alone. I can't wait for the days that we fight and scream at each other and then right before we left say I love you to each other because we know a silly fight could never break us.

I love the idea of you Love and I'm really excited to see you manifest yourself in my life. I feel like I'm finally ready for this and though it's going to be really hard it's exactly what I want, and I don't plan to search it out or look for it, I'm going to let it come to me because the love I want can't be found. Thank you for finally coming into my life Love.
Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment