Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day I'll never forget

Today was honestly one of the most memorable days of my life
first I woke up this morning after getting 5 hours of sleep fully refreshed
because I was so excited I just couldn't sleep
Then I went and got my nose pierced
I must say that it hurt really really really bad
and then it bled a lot
But it was so worth it and weirdly enough
you get this super high adrenaline rush from getting pierced
Like afterwards I felt so alive
I felt like such a person who lived their life to the fullest
It seriously was amazing
Then the dress that I decided to wear to the concert
Ended up fitting me great
And my makeup and hair was nicely done
Then we went to the concert
And I have to say that it was seriously the highlight of my year
Pink is such an amazing performer
and since PA is her hometown she really went all out
She said that she always dreamed of performing at the wachovia center
I cried twice
First when she came on to the stage for the first time
And then when she sang Glitter in the air
I cried pretty hard lol
I just can't even explain how I feel right now
the ting tings opened for Pink
and they got us all in the mood for great music
and when she came out
I just couldn't handle it I started screaming like a phene
I'll never forget this night for as long as I live
I love Pink =]

"Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?
Close your eyes and trust it, just trust it.
Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
Have you ever looked fear in the face
And said I just don't care?
It's only half past the point of no return
the tip of the iceberg the sun before the burn
the thunder before the lightning the breath before the phrase
Have you ever felt this way?
Have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone?
Your whole life waiting on the ring to prove your not alone
Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?
Have you ever invited a stranger inside?
It's only half past the point of oblivion
The hourglass on the table the walk before the run
the breath before the kiss and the fear before the flames
Have you ever felt this way?
There you are
sitting in the garden, clutching my coffee
calling me sugar
you called me sugar
Have you ever wished for an endless night?
Lassoed the moon and the stars and pulled that rope tight
Have you ever held your breath and asked yourself
will it ever get better tonight? tonight"
Pink is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment