Sunday, October 25, 2009

19yrs old

So this is my last post as a 19 year old girl, or as a teenage rather, because in 42 minutes I turn 20 and I won't be a teenager anymore. I always thought that you feel different after every birthday but now I realize that really you don't feel different after every birthday but only the monumental ones. Like when I turned 16 I felt different and also when I turned 18 so I'm hoping that when I turn 20 that things will start coming together for me. I had a really crazy intense weekend and a lot of things happened some, I don't necessarily want to deal with and others I'm laughing about and just letting them go. Well on Friday night I went to the club with my friends and that was fun I guess even though I don't enjoy it as much as I used to I think that it's just really starting to get out of my system. I'm definitely getting a little ahead of myself because before we went to the club me and Lindsey went to a jam session. It was so awesome it was me Lindsey, Katey, Troy and this guy name Jude. Jude and Troy were on the guitar and Katey was on the keyboard and me and Lindsey sang. It was just super cool because we just kept making up different songs together and it was seriously one of the coolest and most genuine experiences of my life. I just felt so comfortable singing and we all complimented each other so well it was amazing to say the least. Then after that is when I went to the club with my roommate Hannah and our friend Grace. The next day I woke up super early and went to church with my friends Sajaylis and Stephanie and that was really nice because it was my first time going to church this semester and I enjoyed myself. The pastor and his wife were so nice and approachable it made me feel right at home. Then after that I went back to school and started to text Devon to see how he was doing since I hadn't talked to him since he confessed his feelings to me. That didn't go well at all we started arguing and then he yelled at me and hung up the phone. So by the time I was done with that my friends Dan and Shahyan were at our school to get me and Lindsey. To make a long story short I ended up doing a lot of firsts last night, I completed a rubiks cube and also I got really really drunk. To the point where I don't even remember half of the things that I did. Thank God I have really good friends that watch out for me and made sure that I didn't do anything super crazy, apparently I was just super funny and hit on my friend Dan a whole bunch. Which is super embarrassing because I have a crush on him so I thought it would be awkward the next day but it really wasn't, because he knows that I was super super trashed. But anyways I'm not really proud of everything that happened like the parts where I started undressing in front of my friends Ethan and Dave but Lindsey said that i didn't take my shirt off until they left so thank goodness for that. The point of this blog is for me to write about my life and the things that happen to me and the things that I experience so if this makes people look at me weird or judge me then so what cause this is my life and I should decide how I would like to live it. I don't plan on getting drunk again anytime soon and unfortunately after this week me and Devon will probably never be friends again but that's something that I just have to come to terms with. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new year in my life and I need to embrace it and take it as a chance to make myself into the person that I wish to be for the rest of my life. Thanks for listening to my weekend =]

No comments:

Post a Comment