Wednesday, August 1, 2012

If looks could kill....

Before recently I never really spent much time thinking about the way that I look at people. Whether I look at them with a negative or positive light I just hashed it up as a part of life and never really examined what it's like, like I said before, until now.

It's an interesting transition when you go from looking at someone and seeing a stranger to looking at someone and seeing a friend or your future. Also the reverse, when someone goes from being a person that you see as being so absolutely familiar, to a complete stranger, it's pretty difficult to deal with.

I've seen on movies and heard people say things like "they way he looks at her is unreal," or the other way around and it's really hard to understand until you find someone or something that puts a sparkle in your eyes.

Now, I'm a firm believer in having your own passions and being whole before you go into a relationship, but I also believe that if a significant other isn't bringing something into your life than they're a waste of time. That's why I love it when people start to get those looks, when they're eyes start to shine when they see the object of their affection, it's beautiful really.

Also it's a pretty crazy feeling to be able to notice when you're looking at someone different, you realize it and you wonder if anyone else notices. Do they notice the sparkle that fills your eyes when that person comes into the room or the smile that consumes your gaze when you catch their eye.

I wonder when does that change, that must begin in your heart, transition to your eyes. When does it go from being just something that you feel, to something that others can see? If I had the answers, I would tell them to you I promise, but I don't. It's kind of neat to think about though I think.

I love how slowly love can move through your body, it's like going from super cold water to a hot tub. You feel this crazy tingle at first and then it just consumes you, like a slow over whelming fire. I especially love how that fire goes from warming your body to building a permanent resident in your eyes for others to see, yeah I love that part most.

Later folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment