Sunday, August 12, 2012

Colorado

Today is my last day in Colorado and man did it all go by so fast.

It seems like it was just yesterday that I was being flown to Colorado to start work as a PR for staging, now I'm heading to Mass as the Education Coordinator. Things can change in such a short amount of time, it's kind of unbelievable actually.

In the last year, my life has come full circle and yesterday I found myself saying bye to people that this time last year I was just starting my journey with. Now they're staying here and I'm the one leaving them behind, it's sad and exciting all at the same time.

Yesterday reminded me that you should never let first impressions keep you from getting to know a person because you never know if the future will bring the two of you together again. You never know if one day you'll be the one that needs them or if one day they'll actually end up being a good friend of yours.

These last few weeks have just been incredible and I'm very excited for the next five months.

No comments:

Post a Comment