Thursday, March 17, 2011

Regrets?

What is regret? It's the one thing that I never want to deal with, I learn something from every mistake I make. I never regret things I do. Sometimes I look back on things and kind of shake my head and wonder what I was thinking but I won't regret it.

I think I actually do a good job of managing myself...I try not to make decisions that will hurt my future. But I don't do a good job of making decisions that won't hurt my heart.

I get so attached to people so easily. I'll meet you and if we have deep conversations then I'm interested and by interested I mean i'm hooked. Most of the time it's people that I know I will never see again in life. But I still get hooked.

I think I'd rather get all involved, learn from them and then have to lose them instead of not getting attached because I know they're leaving me. I want to fall over and over and over again and learn and grow as a person...so what if I hit the ground repeatedly. So what if I cry.

At the end of the day I have memories that will literally last me a lifetime and I can't complain. Sure I'm sad. Sure I wish a lot of the people that I've met could actually stay in my life but that's not how life is. People come through your life and that's just the reality of how it is and I'm ok with that.

I just love too fast and I'm ok with that too.....The world would be a better place if people just loved more. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment