Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm tired of feeling like I have to change in order for people to like me. I need to like the things they like and be more sarcastic and witty, be more indie, don't use slang, don't wear my hair a certain way...it's exhausting.

I've never felt like I had to be anything but myself my entire life until recently and I don't like it. I don't like feeling like I need to emphasize certain parts of myself and decrease others so that people will be interested in me.

I'm not doing it anymore. No, not at all. If you don't like me for who I am then guess what I don't care. I will not try and become anyone else...I won't be fake so that you can find me interesting.

I'm not as strong and confident as I wish to be but I'm strong enough to know that I like my personality and I won't be changing it for anyone anytime soon. So if you don't like me you can take a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment