Monday, February 7, 2011

It's something when someone random tel you that you're a rude person. It doesn't really matter and you just brush it off, but when your friends say it,it's totally different. It starts to mean stuff. It makes you upset.

My friends made me think last night, they told me that I'm a "Bitch" they said that I'm rude to people that I think are unattractive.Now if all of these people weren't some of the closest friends I have I would of ignored what they said, but it stuck with me.

They told me not to be upset about it because all it means is just like everyone else I have room for improvement. I almost cried. They hugged me and told me that they weren't trying to upset me and that they thought I was a really good friend.

In my mind that fact that they think I'm a good friend didn't over take the previous words they said to me. I'm not a nice person? Since when? When did I start treating people badly, I feel horrible, I need to change, I will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment